YORKSHIRES HANDYMAN REMOVALS
The best value offering on the market
The renowned service of Yorkshires Handyman & the best value offering on the market. We don’t want to be the cheapest, we want to be the best. Giving you the piece of mind we will be there on-time, respect your property and serve you in the best way we can at all times.
- 1-2 BED £399
Taking a bed frame apart and re-assembling in the new property from £49
- 3-4 BED £499
We can arrange European & international delivery - call for more information & pricing.
- 5 BED £599
All packages include services in Yorkshire only. Extra charges apply for properties not in the Yorkshire region. We can dis-assemble and re-assemble Bed frames. Additional services available on request. We are here to provide a professional service and do exactly as we say we will. Please call or email if you have any queries or require further information. Price includes for a full removal service, delivery as well as unloading in the new property.
PREPARATION FOR MOVING TIPS
- PREPARE IN ADVANCE – There is so much preparation needed to make sure your home move goes without any hiccups. We will do all we can to make sure the stress and hassle involved is kept to a minimum. We can provide all the packing material, email or call for prices. If your packing yourself then make sure your organised and have everything that you need. Take everything into consideration, where will the children & any pets be during the move? If your lucky enough to have family help then we would advise to utilise it. We can help with whatever you need from us but making sure all areas are taken into consideration will help massively.
- MOVING BOXES – Boxes and packing material can be sourced from shops in your local area or speak to people that have recently moved and you can save yourself the extra expense of buying everything new.
- ACCESS FOR THE REMOVAL VAN – Consideration needs to be taken into how our Removal vehicle will access your current and future property. Advise neighbours and get any permits required in advance.
- PLAN FOR YOUR NEW HOME – Fail to plan, plan to fail as the saying goes. If you start packing based on how you are panning to unpack in your new home, moving in will be much easier.
- NOTIFY UTILITY COMPANIES – Although it may be the last thing on your mind, everyone needs to be notified that your moving and what your new address is. Everything from Utility companies, to banks, insurance providers, DVLA. Try to organise all you can before the actual move date.
- DO NOT PACK PERSONAL DOCUMENTS, JEWELLERY AND MONEY – Keep anything that you may need during or immediatley after the move on you personally. Valuables are best kept safe on your person or where you know exactly where they are.
- BE THERE ON MOVING DAY AND ALLWAYS CHECK YOUR OLD HOME ONE LAST TIME TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OFF AND NOTHING IS LEFT BEHIND.
Yorkshires Handyman removals is all about the service we provide, whatever you need help with call or email now. We will do whatever we can to help. Trust in us to provide the best in service standards.